Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's get naked!!



Before you get all excited, I'm talking to the kids. I just read this post with opinions from moms about whether or not its okay to let your kids run around naked. Arguments from both ends of the pendulum, mind you. So here's my opinion: THEY'RE KIDS!!! LET 'EM BE NAKED!!!! I mean for-real! Some moms on the post were offended at the thought of allowing their kids to be in the buff, outside or in. Not me! My kids are naked as often as possible. Jack, not so much. He's still working on the whole potty training thing. But I hardly get the diaper off of his cute little tushie and he's off and running with his wee family jewels dangling in the breeze. (I'm starting to sound like a freak already) And Tobi is quite a master streaker himself. Of course, now that he is older and understands that it is not appropriate to be naked all the time, he has calmed down a bit. BUT, he does enjoy nakie-time whenever he gets the chance!! So I say, let them enjoy being in the nude... while they can still get away with it. Seriously, who doesn't like to be naked? (I know there's a song in there somewhere)

No comments: