Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lookie what I'm getting...

WOOO HOOO!!!! I'm so excited!!! I have been patiently waiting for about 5 years now for a new computer. We were blessed with a hand-me-down PC when we first got married, but let me tell you... that thing is S-L-O-W!!!! And it's huge... but hey, it works, so no major complaints here. (Rob would probably tell you otherwise though)


Needless to say, we've been long overdue for a new puter. I have diligently done my research, as always , and have decided it's time for an Imac. Apple that is. Yes, I'm "one of those apple people." I've been drooling over the macs for awhile now and owning one will soon be a reality for me. I am thrilled!


I know it's kinda silly to get so excited about this, but we tend to be a little cautious, thrifty, frugal, (call it what you will) with our funds and with two kids, a home, a huge SUV, and so on, it has been a little outside of our budget over the years. We have decided this year, though, to spend our huge tax return (say that as sarcastically as you can) on some new toys. And my new apple has been approved by my sweet, lovable, always selfless, hunk-of-a-man (ok, I'm getting carried away) husband. Yippee!!!


Updates on our apple-shopping-experience(s) will be posted!



Isn't it pretty??

No comments: